Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

xMacrocosMx - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* xMacrocosMx > Topics

Subject: Theories of the universe
Replies: 2 Views: 1039

chill247 21.10.08 - 06:37pm
i believe...from my studies, that similar to that of the earth the universe is spherical. Yet not stable and not perfectly spherical being in a constant state of flux, alternately releasing energies while always on the move, burning out and dying in one section and in contrast igniting the lights of the cosmos creating what big or little life along with it in another. Our earth only moves in the path of what the sun and solar systems energy provide us to. So little in perspective, yet with what we know... *

chill247 25.10.08 - 04:09pm
with what i know from studies of the ladder paradox and tompson's lamp paradox i often wonder, are these true paradoxes of the universe before us or just our own made up lil predicaments. its funny how things told about today of how far we have come in the last hundred years. Our technology so advanced. of course it was meant to happen, but in 50yrs would we be saying the same? and then 25yrs after that? if so, only time will tell, for in those predictions my years will cross... the end of the world perhaps? *

chill247 28.10.08 - 10:50am
Wow...never so apparent is the universe been in similarity to our economy. energy never gets used, only split and redistributed back into the system to reappear somewhere else. enzymes in the air around us, like investers. consuming one gas to produce another to be consumed by another. the endless infinite conflicts of competing natures of the universe. but i laugh in the face of equilibrium! there must be a catch... an ultimate fate of all resources used up. used here, split, gone from here, whats the reversing process! And is there white holes?! *

* xMacrocosMx Forum

Search:
topics replies

* xMacrocosMx

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits